Sunday 18 March 2012

Hey all!
I was always fascinated about history of technology, in particular in mobile phone history. Today is a day when Nokia lumia 900 is lunched in UK, nokia's most advanced top of the range device, which should compete with Apple iphone 4s or Samsung Galaxy S2. I don't want to dwell much about specs as nothing amazing compare to other phones this device has. Overall today's mobile phones are so advanced, that it is getting harder and harder to surprise today's consumer. In my opinion it is all about performance and maybe few apps :D


NOKIA LUMIA 900
But found a 1985 nokia mobile phone picture which i wanted to share and of course to compare with today's flag ship device from nokia. 
Please join my facebook page where I give FREE help regards phones, some freebies etc 
www.facebook.com/4fonecom
visit our page: www.4fone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment